Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

lunes, abril 15, 2013


















Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy es abstracto, algunas formas en espiral con muchas esferas, yo no se como lo llamaría, si se te ocurre podes ponerle un nombre.
Espero que les guste, gracias como siempre por el apoyo y por participar de la pagina.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hi all!
Today's drawing is abstract, some spiral forms with many fields, not as I would call it, if you can put a name occurs.
Hope you like, thanks as always for the support and participation of the page.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons