Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, abril 16, 2013


















Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy es otro modelo 3d realizado con la herramienta sculpting de cinema 4d,
Se trata de un bufón.
Modelar es muy entretenido, siempre despierta mi imaginación. En el proceso voy viendo a que se parece el personaje y desde ahí sigo hasta terminarlo.
Sigo trabajando en el blog en estos días estará actualizado.
Espero que les guste el dibujo, mañana un nuevo dibujo, no se lo pierdan!
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hi all!
The drawing today is another model made with 3d sculpting tool cinema 4d,
This is a buffoon.
Modeling is very entertaining, always arouses my imagination. In the process I'm seeing that resembles the character and from there follow up finish.
Still working on the blog these days will be updated.
Hope you like the drawing, a new drawing tomorrow, do not miss it!
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons