Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

lunes, abril 15, 2013


















Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy se puede decir que simplemente son cerezas, espero que les guste y no se a ustedes pero a mi me dieron ganas de comer esas frutas.
Si les interesa el modelo en 3d de la cereza pidanlo y pongo el link de donde la baje.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hi all!
The drawing can now say that simply are cherries, hope you like it and you do not but I was tempted to eat the fruits.
If you are interested in 3d model cherry and tell me where you put the link
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons