Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, abril 16, 2013


Hola a todos!!
En este dibujo trate de aplicar algunas técnicas que aprendí hoy mirando tutoriales. Estas flores son parte de lo que se trataba. Si a alguno le interesa puedo compartir con ustedes el link del tutorial del cual les hablo.
Espero que les guste!
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hi all!
In this drawing try applying some techniques I learned today looking tutorials. These flowers are part of what it was. If anyone is interested I can share with you the tutorial link of which I speak.
Hope you like it!
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons