Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

domingo, abril 14, 2013


















Hola.
Hoy les traigo este frasco, bueno… este modelo en 3d de un frasco, lo hice probando diferentes materiales con los que es divertido trabajar, como son el vidrio y los líquidos, me parecen muy interesantes los reflejos que generan con las luces que les apliques, es otro test del cinema 4d, el cual voy aprendiendo y tratando de dominar.
Nos vemos
Esteban
Stectoons

Hello.
Today I bring you this bottle, well ... this 3D model of a bottle, I did try different materials that work is fun, as are glass and liquids, I find very interesting reflections that generate them with lights sconces , is another test of CINEMA 4D, which I'm learning and trying to master.
see
Esteban
Stectoons