Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

lunes, abril 15, 2013


















Hola a todos!!
En el dibujo de hoy estuve probando la herramienta sculpt de cinema 4d. es como modelar con arcilla, ya había probado este tipo de programas como el Zbrush, y es muy divertido.
Este es el primer dibujo que hago con esta técnica, la primera escultura con cinema!!
Espero que les guste.
Hasta pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hi all!
In today's drawing I was testing the sculpt tool CINEMA 4D. is like making pottery, had already tested programs such as Zbrush, and is great fun.
This is the first drawing I do with this technique, the first sculpture cinema!
Hope you like.
soon
Esteban
Stectoons