Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

lunes, abril 15, 2013


















Hola todos!!!
Hoy viernes de vampiros, el dibujo de hoy es otra escultura digital hecha íntegramente con el programa Cinema 4d r14.
Con cada dibujo que voy haciendo intento ir un poco mas allá, incorporar nuevas técnicas y sacarle mas provecho al programa, también me divierto haciéndolos y es una muy buena forma de aprender.
Espero que les guste, que comenten y sigan participando de la página.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hello all!
Today Friday of vampires, today's drawing is another digital sculpture made entirely with Cinema 4D r14.
With each drawing I'm doing I try to go a little further, incorporating new techniques and get more out of the program, also I enjoy making them and is a great way to learn.
Hope you like, comment and continued participation of the page.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons