Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

lunes, abril 15, 2013



















Hola a todos!!
Hoy el dibujo prometido ayer “Viking”. Este personaje de un vikingo modelado y texturizado (pintado) en Cinema 4d, hoy también subiré el video de cómo fue el proceso de creación del dibujo, el video esta en la modalidad Speed art, en unos pocos minutos les mostrare lo que en realidad lleva mas tiempo.
Espero que les guste el resultado final del dibujo.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hi all!
Today the drawing promised yesterday "Viking". This character modeling and texturing a Viking (painted) in Cinema 4d, also today I'll upload the video of how was the process of creating the drawing, the video is set to operate Speed art, in a few minutes I will show what actually takes longer.
Hope you like the end result of the drawing.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons
 
 
 
 Hola a todos!!
Ahora si el video de cómo hice el dibujo “Viking”. Espero que les guste.
Aprovecho para agradecerles a los nuevos amigos que se van sumando, ya son casi 100 los seguidores de la página. Solo puedo decirles gracias por apoyar lo que hago.
Sugieran la pagina a sus amigos y seguirá creciendo!!!
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hi all!
Now if the video of how I did the drawing "Viking". Hope you like.
Take this opportunity to thank the new friends that are added, as are nearly 100 fans of the page. I can only say thank you for supporting what I do.
suggest the page to friends and will continue to grow!
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons