Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

lunes, abril 15, 2013


















Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy es especial. Ya que por primera ves se juntan lo que estoy estudiando (Licenciatura en Psicología) y mis dibujos, por lo menos de una manera tan directa.
Lacan dice: “El sujeto esta atravesado por el lenguaje”, desde el psicoanálisis este es uno de sus postulados. En este dibujo expreso lo que pasaba por mi cabeza cuando escuchaba o leía esa frase.
Para los que les guste el psicoanálisis espero que les parezca interesante y para los que no espero que les guste la estética del dibujo.
Decidí ponerle como nombre “Palabras”, por lo que dije anteriormente, ahora espero sus palabras, sus comentarios, criticas, su participación.
Esto es todo por hoy!!!
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hi all!
The picture today is special. Because get together for first time what am studying (BA in Psychology) and my drawings, at least so directly.
Lacan says: "The subject is crossed by the language", from psychoanalysis this is one of its postulates. In this drawing express what was in my head when I heard or read that phrase.
For those who like psychoanalysis hope you find interesting and for who do not I hope you like the aesthetics of the drawing.
I decided to put the name "Words", so I said, now I hope your words, your comments, criticisms, your participation.
That's all for today!
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons