Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, abril 16, 2013


















Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy esta inspirado en la serie de TV, the walking dead, hace unos días finalizo la tercera temporada.
Hasta el momento no había dibujado ningún zombie así que aquí esta el primero, espero que les guste.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hi all!
Today's drawing is inspired by the TV series, The Walking Dead, a few days ago ended the third season.
So far there was no zombie drawn so here's the first, I hope you like.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons