Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy es nuevamente abstracto, continuo experimentando con diferentes formas, con colores, es muy divertido para mi. Espero que los resultados lo sean para ustedes.
Hoy es viernes, espero que tengan un gran fin de semana!
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
Today's drawing is again abstract continuous experimenting with different shapes, colors, it's fun for me. I hope that the results are for you.
Today is Friday, hope you have a great weekend!
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons