Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
En el dibujo de hoy fue utilizar la herramienta sculpting de cinema 4d para crear estos aliens, en un dibujo anterior había utilizado un modelo que descargue y hoy hice mi versión del alienígena.
Espero que les guste.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
In today's drawing was to use cinema 4d sculpting tool to create these aliens, in an earlier drawing had used a model to download and today I did my version of the alien.
Hope you like.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons