Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
el dibujo de hoy es una Ford f450 super duty, otro modelo 3d que descargue de www.dmi-3d.net, y que trabaje en cinema 4d, en este caso me intereso probar diferentes materiales e iluminación,
Espero que les guste como quedo el render..
Espero que pasen un buen fin de semana!!1
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
Today's drawing is a Ford f450 super duty, another 3d model of www.dmi-3d.net download and working in Cinema 4D, in this case I am interested to try different materials and lighting
Hope you like how it looks the render ..
I hope you have a good weekend! 1
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons