Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
Ayer les contaba que estaba probando el plugin "x particñes v2" para Cinema 4d, bueno en el trabajo de hoy pueden ver algo que surgió de jugar con este plugin, el liquido fue lo que surgió primero y al ver como iba quedando se me ocurrió hacer como si fuera una publicidad de bebida energizante.
Espero que les guste el resultado, también quiero darles la bienvenida a la pagina de Facebook a los amigos que se han sumado en estos días. Gracias por el apoyo!!
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
Yesterday I told them I was testing the plugin "x particñes v2" for Cinema 4d, well at work today may see something that came to play with this plugin, the liquid was what came first, and seeing as I was leaving I thought do like an energy drink publicity.
Hope you like the result, I also want to welcome you to the Facebook page to friends who have joined these days. Thanks for the support!
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons