Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
En el dibujo de hoy utilice unas manos para formar una figura, podria ser algo abstracto, lo que me interese en este trabajo fue la utilización de el material rojo y la iluminación.
Espero que les guste
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
In drawing today use hands forming a figure, could be something abstract, what interests me in this work was the use of red material and lighting.
Hope you like
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons