Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
Día 3 de la semana dedicada a los autos, hoy es el turno de “Mercedes Benz SLS AMG”, un hermoso modelo que descargue y trabaje en cinema 4d, cada modelo que trabajo es un nuevo desafío, y me ayuda a seguir aprendiendo.
Espero que les guste el resultado.
Nos vemos pronto con más autos.
Esteban
Stectoons

Hello to all!
Day 3 of the week dedicated to the cars, now it's time for "Mercedes Benz SLS AMG", a beautiful model that you download and work in cinema 4d, each model work is a new challenge, and helps me to keep learning.
Hope you like the result.
See you soon with more cars.
Esteban
Stectoons