Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
Día 5 de la semana dedicada a los autos, hoy es el turno de “Mercury Parklane”, un hermoso modelo que descargue y trabaje en cinema 4d, hoy nuevamente voy a subir dos imágenes una del auto como lo hago siempre y una del auto en un paisaje, sigo aprendiendo en estos días, el hecho de mezclar los modelo 3d con imágenes. Y me están gustando como quedan.
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
Day 5 of the week dedicated to the cars, now it's time for "Mercury Parklane", a beautiful model that you download and work in cinema 4d, today again I will upload two pictures of the car as I always do, and a car in a landscape, still learning these days, the mixing of 3d model images. And I are enjoying as remain.
Esteban
Stectoons