Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy es otro modelo en 3d creado con Cinema 4d, sigo aprendiendo a modelar. Intento que cada modelo que realizo tenga una mejor calidad, poco a poco voy llegando a lo que me gusta.
Espero que les guste el resultado de este dibujo.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
Today's drawing is another 3D model created with Cinema 4d, still learning to be modeled. Try each model that I do have a better quality, I am slowly coming to what I like.
Hope you like the result of this drawing.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons