Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
El trabajo de hoy, tal como lo anuncie ayer, se trata de una momia, el modelo lo realice con cinema 4d, con la herramienta sculpting, agregue algunos objetos, el fondo y el texto. También me concentre en la iluminación de la escena.
Espero que les guste el resultado
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
Work today, as announced yesterday, is a mummy, the model is done with cinema 4d, with the sculpting tool, add some objects, background and text. I also concentrate on the lighting of the scene.
Hope you like the result
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons