Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy es abstracto, lo hice para cambiar la portada de la pagina, es una composición con el logo, algunos ojos y cadenas, fue una buena manera de practicar, con texturas y modelando las cadenas.
Espero que les guste.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
Today's drawing is abstract, I did to change the cover of the page, is a composition with the logo, some eyes and chains, was a good way to practice, with textures and modeling the chains.
Hope you like.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons