Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy es abstracto, lo que hice fue jugar un poco con una esfera y aplicarle el efecto explosión y el array, y quedo esta forma que me pareció interesante.
Después de una semana en la que pude hacer mi primer tutorial y compartir el modelo creado con ustedes quiero agradecerles nuevamente el apoyo y que se siga sumando gente al la pagina.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
Today's drawing is abstract, what I did was play around with a sphere and apply the effect explosion and the array, and stay this way that I found interesting.
After a week in which I could do my first tutorial and share the model created with you again I want to thank the continued support and by adding people to the page.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons