Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
 
Hola a todos!!
Hoy quería mostrarles mi primer tutorial, esta dedicado a todos aquellos usuarios del programa Cinema 4d, que como yo, somos aprendices y nos gusta ver cosas nuevas para aplicar a nuestros trabajos.
No creo saber tanto como para enseñar, pero quizás ver como hago algún trabajo le sea útil a alguien.
Lo que necesitan para este tutorial es:
Adobe Illustrator.
Cinema 4d
Y un plugin gratuito llamado CV-ArtSmart que pueden bajarlo de www.cineversity.com
Espero que les guste el resultado.
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hello to all!
Today I wanted to show you my first tutorial is dedicated to all users of the program Cinema 4d, like me, are apprentices and we like to see new things to apply to our work.
I do not know enough to teach, but maybe see how I do some work will be useful to someone.
What you need for this tutorial is:
Adobe Illustrator.
Cinema 4d
And a free plugin called CV-ArtSmart you can download it from www.cineversity.com
Hope you like the result.
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons
Download the FREE Model!! 
Presiona el boton y ayudame a continuar.
Press the button and help me to continue


 
tutorial cinema 4d Geek Glasses part 1 from stectoons on Vimeo.
  Tutorial Cinema 4d Geek Glasses part 2 from stectoons on Vimeo.