Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

lunes, diciembre 02, 2013
Hola a todos!! El proyecto de hoy es abstracto, con el programa cinema 4d hice un cilindro muy pequeño, lo multiplique con clones, los distribuí con un spline, utilice random y step effector de MoGraph. Luego de un render muy largo, surgio esta imagen, agregue algunos toques finales en alter effects y listo, trabajo terminado. Espero que les guste como quedo!! Nos vemos pronto. Esteban Stectoons Hello to all! Today's project is abstract, with cinema 4d program I made a very small cylinder, multiply it with clones, distributed them with spline, use random and MoGraph effector step. After a very long render, emerged this image, add some finishing touches in alter effects and voila, job done. Hope you like how it turned out! See you soon. Esteban Stectoons