Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, diciembre 03, 2013
Hola a todos!! El proyecto de hoy he comenzado a jugar un poco con “cloth” en cinema 4d, solo para ver que puedo obtener con estas funciones, por ahora es solo una prueba ya veré que otra cosa surge. Gracias por seguir sumándose a la pagina!! Nos vemos pronto Esteban Stectoons Hello to all! Today's project I started to play around with "cloth" in cinema 4d, just to see what I can get with these functions, for now is only a test and see what else comes up. Thanks for following joining the page!! See you soon Esteban Stectoons