Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

lunes, diciembre 02, 2013
Hola a todos!! Hoy quería mostrarles este trabajo, tal como anuncie ayer, hice esta escultura utilizando la herramienta sculpting de cinema 4d, le agregue un material de roca, jugué un poco con la iluminación y este es el resultado. Espero que les guste!! Nos vemos pronto Esteban stectoons Hello to all! Today I wanted to show this work, as announced yesterday, I made this sculpture using the sculpting tool cinema 4d, you add a rock material, played a little with lighting and this is the result. Hope you enjoy! See you soon Esteban Stectoons