Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

lunes, diciembre 02, 2013
Hola a todos!! El trabajo de hoy lo hice para jugar un poco con MoGraph, Cloners, y texto, la intención es generar como una pared, o algo parecido. Es algo simple y atractivo a la vez. Me gusto como quedo así que lo comparto con ustedes. Espero que les guste!! Nos vemos pronto Esteban stectoons Hello to all! Today's work I did to play around with MoGraph, Cloners, and text, the intention is to generate as a wall, or something. It is simple and elegant at once. I'm so happy as I share with you. Hope you enjoy! See you soon Esteban Stectoons