Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, marzo 18, 2014


















Hola a todos!!
Hoy aparezco por partida doble, (después de unos días de ausencia), quería mostrarles un modelo en el que estoy trabajando. Por el momento en un trabajo en proceso, siempre quise dedicarle tiempo a un modelo y agregar muchos detalles. Cuando este terminado les mostrare el resultado final.
Nos vemos pronto!!
Esteban
Stectoons

Hello to all!
Today I appear twice, (after a few days of absence), I wanted to show a model in which I'm working. By the time a work in progress, I always wanted to spend time with a model and add many details. When finished I will show you the final result.
See you soon!
Esteban
Stectoons