Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, abril 16, 2013


Hola a todos!!
En el dibujo de hoy comencé jugando con esferas y poco a poco se fue pareciendo a una cara, a un personaje, que podría ser un payaso o algún animal. ¿A ustedes que les parece que es?
Ha pasado otra semana más, unos cuantos dibujos y sigo aprendiendo para mejorar, siempre compartiendo con ustedes lo que hago.
Que tengan un muy buen fin de semana!!
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hi all!
In the picture today and started playing with spheres gradually was looking at a face, a character that could be a clown or an animal. What you do you think that is?
It's been another week, a few drawings and continue to learn to improve, always sharing with you what I do.
Have a very good weekend!
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons