Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

viernes, marzo 21, 2014



















Hi all I have created this pack of materials for cinema 4d, taking some pictures from the Internet and mostly taking pictures with my cell phone. 
Hope you like it, find it useful and enjoy it!
Remember that it is totally free
But if you're a very generous person and want to help me to continue doing work in cinema 4d can press the donation button and I will be very grateful.


Hola a todos, he creado este paquete de materiales para el cinema 4D, tomando algunas imágenes de  Internet y sobre todo tomando fotos con mi teléfono celular.
Espero que les guste, les sea útil, y sobre todo que lo disfruten!!
Recuerde que es totalmente gratis Pero si usted es una persona muy generosa y quiere ayudar a que yo continúe haciendo trabajos en el cinema 4D puede pulsar el botón de donación y estaré muy agradecido. 


Download the materials pack






Free materials pack for c4d from stectoons on Vimeo.