Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, abril 16, 2013


















Hola a todos!!
En el dibujo de hoy intente buscar algo simple, un tema, se me ocurrió hacer algo que tenga que ver con líquidos así surgió la idea de hacer simplemente agua.
Fue una buena forma de practicar, de aprender, que es lo que continuamente hago con mis dibujos. En esta oportunidad el desafío era lograr una buena imagen con formas simples, texturas y una buena iluminación.
Espero que les guste!
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons

Hi all!
In the picture to try to find something simple today, a theme, I decided to make something that has to do with liquids so did the idea of plain water.
It was a good way to practice, to learn, which is what I do with my drawings continuously. This time the challenge was to get a good image with simple shapes, textures and good lighting.
Hope you like it!
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons