Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, septiembre 10, 2013
Hola a todos!!
El dibujo de hoy es un montón de Pac-Man un poco enojados, la idea era darle una mirada diferente al conocido personaje de los videos juegos.
En este dibujo estuve practicando el mezclar diferentes técnicas y también probando el efecto de profundidad de campo de la cámara para hacer que parezca real.
Sigo aprendiendo, sigo compartiendo, y sigo agradeciéndoles su apoyo, gracias
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all!
Today's drawing is a lot of Pac-Man a little angry, the idea was to give a different look to known video games character.
In this picture I practiced the different mixing techniques and testing the effect of depth of field of the camera to make it look real.
I keep learning, keep sharing, and I thank them for their support, thank you
See you soon
Esteban
Stectoons