Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

martes, diciembre 03, 2013
Hola a todos!! En proyecto de hoy hice esta bandera en cinema 4d, sigo aprendiendo a utilizar algunas herramientas como “cloth” y también utilice un plugin llamado “reeper x” para hacer la cuerda. Cuando pensé en hacer una bandera no quise utilizar una de ningún país o de algún equipo de algún deporte, así que hice una que a todos nos resulte familiar, piratas!!. A partir de allí intente que la bandera se vea con un aspecto real, por eso la hice rasgada, sucia y con movimiento. Espero que les guste como quedo el resultado final!!
Nos vemos pronto
Esteban
Stectoons
Hello to all! In today's project I made this flag in cinema 4d, I'm learning how to use some tools like "cloth" and also use a plugin called "reeper x" to the string. When I thought I wanted to make a flag not use one of any country or of any team in any sport, so I made one that is familiar to us all, pirates!. From there try to flag look authentic looking, that's why I ripped, dirty and movement. Hope you like how it turned out the final result!
See you soon
 Esteban
 Stectoons