Follow me

siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter https://www.youtube.com/user/stectoon sígueme en Vimeo

..................................................................

Help me!!

Hello, I ask you to click on the advertisements on the page to help me, thanks

Download

Push the button and help me!!

lunes, diciembre 02, 2013
Hola a todos!! En el trabajo de hoy construí un cuarto, agregue una luz externa, y puse adentro unas esferas con metaball. Todo esto como siempre con el programa cinema 4d. Queda como una masa amarilla que avanza por el cuarto. O algo así! Espero que les guste el resultado!! Nos vemos pronto Esteban Stectoons Hello to all! At work today I built a room, add an external light, and put in some spheres with metaball. All this as always with cinema 4d program. It remains as a yellow mass that moves through the room. Or something like that! Hope you like the result! See you soon Esteban stectoons